| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kostroma in August is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 16:27 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Kostroma August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kostroma, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kostroma:
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) NW
- Vytegra, Russia - 439.5 kms (273.1 miles) NNW
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 651.2 kms (404.7 miles) WNW
- Leningrad, Russia - 651.2 kms (404.7 miles) WNW
- Vologda, Russia - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) NNW
- Novgorod, Russia - 566 kms (351.7 miles) WNW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 633.3 kms (393.5 miles) W
- Moscow, Russia - 286 kms (177.7 miles) SW
- Smolensk, Russia - 631.9 kms (392.6 miles) WSW
- Pavelec, Russia - 449.5 kms (279.4 miles) SSW
- Voronez, Russia - 683.5 kms (424.8 miles) S